- Boston Market
- Chick-Fil-A is a bit more lenient with coupons than some other fast-food restaurants. I had a coupon for a free kid’s chicken tender meal with the purchase of a combo meal, and they let me use it to get two kids’ tender meals for the price of one. Much cheaper that way (and they don’t charge extra if you get fresh-squeezed lemonade, instead of soda, with kids’ meals).
[info]NOTE: Kiddie ice cream cups are not on the menu at Chick-Fil-A, but you can buy them for 62¢. They’re available in vanilla only.
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Hard Times: Subscribe to the Hard Times email list and receive, among other things, a $5 coupon for your birthday. Ask for the sign-up form at the front desk.
- Pizza Hut: If you eat at Pizza Hut on a regular basis, you might want to join their VIP program. For $14.99 a year, you get:
- One free large pizza right away.
- 12 coupons for a free side item.
- Up to two coupons per month (if earned) for a free large carryout pizza. (Each coupon is earned by placing a delivery or carryout order for $10 or more.)
- Red Lobster: Join their Overboard Club and receive coupons periodically via email. Sign up (and complete the optional survey) and print a free appetizer or dessert coupon.
The insider's guide to saving time and money in Frederick, Maryland