Six chain restaurants in Frederick offer convenient curbside-to-go service: Applebee’s, Carrabba’s, Macaroni Grill, Outback Steakhouse, Ruby Tuesdays, and UNO Chicago Grill. Here’s how it works:
Place your order by phone. State when you plan to pick up your order, and describe your vehicle. Upon arrival at the restaurant, park in one of the specially-marked parking spaces. A server brings out your food and takes payment. Although tipping is appreciated, it’s not required.
- Applebee’s (301) 663-6057. They call their service Carside-To-Go.
- Carrabba’s (301) 694-6200. Call ahead with your order, pull into the Carside Carry-Out parking space, and someone will bring your dinner to the car. You can download their menu from the website.
- Macaroni Grill (301) 624-1026. Orders are ready in 20 minutes.
- Outback Steakhouse (301) 662-9584. Maximum wait time is 35 to 40 minutes. They call their service Curbside Take-Away.
- Ruby Tuesdays (301) 698-9400. Orders are ready in 15 minutes.
- UNO Chicago Grill (301) 668-2512. Order online or call in your order. Ask for it when you place your take-out order. They call their service Curbside Pick-up.