Crepes & Beyond is a welcome addition to FSK Mall. They are located beside Duet with Music in the space formerly occupied by Nestle Toll House Cafe. Here are a few reasons they’re worth checking out the next time you’re at the mall:
- They make everything from scratch, using fresh ingredients.
- They bake their own bread and pastries (croissants, muffins, and cookies).
- Their prices are surprisingly good: BLTs are $3.99; a strawberry banana crepe (with real whipped cream) will set you back $5.19; and a greek salad costs just $7.19.
- If you want a crepe or sandwich that’s not on the menu, they’ll prepare it for you if they have the ingredients on hand.
- They have a few breakfast items on their menu (breakfast croissant; hash browns; omelet crepe; and egg, spinach & avocado crepe).
- Call ahead–(301) 228-3882, and your order will be waiting.
- They cater parties and meetings.