Frederick currently has two self-service kiosks called Automated Postal Centers that let customers buy stamps and postal products just as ATMs enable customers to conduct self-service banking.
201 E Patrick ST
Frederick, MD 21701-9998
Phone: (800) ASK-USPS
Fax: (301) 624-8070
1301 W 7th ST
Frederick, MD 21702-9998
Phone: (301) 662-6115
Toll-free: (800) ASK-USPS
Fax: (301) 846-4674
Automated Postal Centers look kind of like huge mailboxes. Here’s what they can do:
- Accept payment via debit/credit.
- Dispense First Class, Priority Mail, Parcel Post, Express Mail, Information Based Indicia (IBI) Postage any denomination.
- Dispense First Class stamp sheetlets.
- Provide Postal Service & mailing information, provide ZIP Code lookup.
- Weigh and rate envelopes, flats and parcels up to 70 pounds.
- Prepare Express Mail forms, Certified Mail return receipts, hold mail & Change of Address.
- Delivery Confirmation service.
- Generate receipt for payment.
- Click & Ship Label.